- Putin And The Rise Of Russia (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Putin's People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and then Turned On the West (eBook, ePUB)19,89 €
- Putin's Playbook (eBook, ePUB)14,39 €
- Putin's Counterrevolution (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- Putin and Putinism (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Russia Without Putin (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
Russia is no stranger to political murder, from the Tsars and the Soviets through to the current regime, during which many journalists, activists, and political opponents have been slain. However convenient these deaths are for the Russian president, Kremlin defenders assert that there is no evidence against him. Because he controls all the murder investigations, Putin will never be seen holding a smoking gun.
With new information about the most famous cases-such as Alexander Litvinenko, Boris Nemtsov, and the Salisbury poisoning victims-Knight assesses Putin's role in these deaths, and asks: is there nothing we can do to stop him?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Biteback Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.08.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781785905223
- Artikelnr.: 57129070