- How Fascism Works (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The New Faces of Fascism (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Fascism: A Warning (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Warum sind sie wieder da? (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Spectres of Fascism (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- The Origins of Totalitarianism (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- This America: The Case for the Nation (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
A crucial new guide to one of the most important and most dangerous phenomena of our time: the rise of populism in the West
Across the West, there is a rising tide of people who feel excluded, alienated from mainstream politics, and increasingly hostile towards minorities, immigrants and neo-liberal economics. Many of these voters are turning to national populist movements, which pose the most serious threat to the Western liberal democratic system, and its values, since the Second World War. From the United States to France, Austria to the UK, the national populist challenge to mainstream politics is all around us.
But what is behind this exclusionary turn? Who supports these movements and why? What does their rise tell us about the health of liberal democratic politics in the West? And what, if anything, should we do to respond to these challenges?
Written by two of the foremost experts on fascism and the rise of the populist right, National Populism is a lucid and deeply-researched guide to the radical transformations of today's political landscape, revealing why liberal democracies across the West are being challenged-and what those who support them can do to help stem the tide.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.10.2018
- ISBN-13: 9780241312018
- Artikelnr.: 54517597