- Nikita Khrushchev's Teacher: Antonina G. Gladky Remembers (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- In the Web of History: Old Russia and Soviet Union (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- A Radical Romance (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Long Walk (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Under Two Dictators: Prisoner of Stalin and Hitler (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
- Party Animals (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Confessions: An Innocent Life in Communist China (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
This extraordinarily vivid and unnerving book three meetings held with Stalin during and after the Second World War. Djilas brilliantly describes the dictator in his lair - cunning, cruel, enormously talented. Few books give as clear a sense of what made Stalin such a compelling figure and how he was able to hypnotise and terrify those around him. Djilas also describes the key members of Stalin's court: Beria, Malenkov, Zhukov, Molotov and Khruschchev. The result is a gripping account of the ruler at the height of his fame and power.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.01.2014
- ISBN-13: 9780141393087
- Artikelnr.: 40216606