- Interest Representation in the European Union35,39 €
- Interest Representation in the European Union78,93 €
- Environmental Policy and Politics in the European Union33,99 €
- Britain and the European Union36,99 €
- Development Policy of the European Union35,39 €
- Policies and Policy Processes of the European Union32,99 €
- Constitutionalizing the European Union36,03 €
The book examines the EU's key foreign relations - with its neighbourhood, with the US, China and Russia, and with the emerging powers - and argues that the EU's foreign policy needs to be understood not only as a response to crises and conflicts, but also as a means of shaping international structures and influencing long-term processes. Up to date, jargon-free and supported by its own website, this systematic and innovative appraisal of this key policy area is suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate students of EU Foreign Policy.
For supporting materials, please visit the comprehensive online
resource guide 'Exploring EU Foreign Policy' at www.eufp.eu
- The European Union Series
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- 2. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 408
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. Januar 2014
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 21mm
- Gewicht: 620g
- ISBN-13: 9781137025746
- ISBN-10: 1137025743
- Artikelnr.: 39184446
1. The Nature of EU Foreign Policy.
2. European Integration and Foreign Policy: Historical Overview.
3. The EU's Foreign Policy System: Actors.
4. The EU's Foreign Policy System: Policy
5. EU Foreign Policy and National Foreign Policy.
6. Key Issues in EU Foreign Policy.
7. The Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP).
8. The Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP).
9. Trade, Development and Other External Action.
10. The External Dimension of Internal Policies.
11. EU Foreign Policy towards its Neighbourhood.
12. Competition with Major Powers: The US, Russia, China, Emerging Powers and Islamism.
13. The EU and Multilateral Organizations.
Conclusions: Theorizing EU Foreign Policy.