- Handbook of Thin Film Deposition (eBook, ePUB)136,95 €
- Handbook of Thin Film Deposition (eBook, ePUB)114,95 €
- Hybrid Microcircuit Technology Handbook (eBook, ePUB)114,95 €
- AVR RISC Microcontroller Handbook (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
- PIC Microcontroller Projects in C (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- PIC Projects for Non-Programmers (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
Organized into three parts for ease of use, this Handbook introduces the fundamentals of thin films and sputtering deposition, explores the theory and practices of this field, and also covers new technology such as nano-functional materials and MEMS.
Wide varieties of functional thin film materials and processing are described, and experimental data is provided with detailed examples and theoretical descriptions.
- A strong applications focus, covering current and emerging technologies, including nano-materials and MEMS (microelectrolmechanical systems) for energy, environments, communications, and/or bio-medical field. New chapters on computer simulation of sputtering and MEMS completes the update and insures that the new edition includes the most current and forward-looking coverage available
- All applications discussed are supported by theoretical discussions, offering readers both the "how" and the "why" of each technique
- 40% revision: the new edition includes an entirely new team of contributing authors with backgrounds specializing in the various new applications that are covered in the book and providing the most up-to-date coverage available anywhere
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Elsevier Science & Techn.
- Seitenzahl: 660
- Erscheinungstermin: 31. Dezember 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781437734843
- Artikelnr.: 38302499