- The Military History Book (eBook, PDF)15,99 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank 1993-2018 (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
- Machines of War (eBook, PDF)15,99 €
- British Tank Production and the War Economy, 1934-1945 (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Polish Armor of the Blitzkrieg (eBook, PDF)6,99 €
- Tanks in the Battle of the Bulge (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
In 1916, the British built a vehicle that could pound the battlefield impervious to enemy fire, crushing obstacles and barbed wire in its path. The first tank, or "Mother" as it was known, had arrived. In The Tank Book you can view it in detail, along with other iconic models including the German Panzer, the legendary Tiger, the Vickers Medium Mark II, the Centurion, and the Hellcat - the fastest armoured fighting vehicle ever.
This comprehensive volume takes you through the most exciting story in recent military history with the development of heavy artillery, anti-tank weaponry, and the men - such as Mikail Koshkin and Sir William Tritton - who designed these awe-inspiring beasts.
Produced with The Tank Museum, The Tank Book traces the tank's development in response to two world wars, Korea, Vietnam, the Cold War and many other conflicts. It shows each model in detail, highlighting details such as their performance, specification, armour, weaponry, and much more.
If you are interested in modern warfare, The Tank Book is truly unmissable reading.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 03.04.2017
- ISBN-13: 9780241311295
- Artikelnr.: 47733701