- Nietzsche's Aphoristic Challenge (eBook, PDF)93,95 €
- Nietzsches Befreiung der Philosophie (eBook, PDF)59,95 €
- Differente Plausibilitäten (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Nietzsche, Wagner, Europe (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Nietzsches Problem mit den Deutschen (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Nietzsche on Consciousness and the Embodied Mind (eBook, PDF)77,95 €
Vinod Acharya presents a new existential interpretation of Nietzsche's philosophy. He contends that Nietzsche's peculiar form of existentialism can be understood only by undertaking a thorough analysis of his characterization and critique of metaphysics. This reading remedies the shortcomings of previous existential interpretations of Nietzsche, which typically view existentialism as concerned primarily with the meaning of individual existence, and therefore necessarily at odds with the abstraction and objectivity of metaphysical thought. Acharya argues that the approach of Nietzsche's philosophy, especially in his mature works, is to make the typical existential position foundational, and then to develop to the fullest the implications of this position. This meta-existential approach necessarily yields an ambiguous and open-ended critique of metaphysics. Taking issue with the Heideggerian, the poststructuralist, and the naturalistic interpretations, this book contends that Nietzsche neither simply overcomes metaphysics nor remains trapped within its confines. Acharya argues that an ever-renewed encounter with and critique of metaphysics is an essential aspect of Nietzsche's meta-existentialism.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 201
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.11.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783110312751
- Artikelnr.: 44453247