- Nietzsches Problem mit den Deutschen (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Differente Plausibilitäten (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Nietzsche's Aphoristic Challenge (eBook, PDF)93,95 €
- Nietzsche's Meta-Existentialism (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- Rezensionen und Reaktionen zu Nietzsches Werken (eBook, PDF)219,00 €
- Hegel und die logische Frage (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- Nietzsches Befreiung der Philosophie (eBook, PDF)59,95 €
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) supported the unification of Europe and reflected on this like few other philosophers before or after him. Many ofhis works are concerned with the present state and future of European culture and humanity. Resisting the "nationalist nonsense" and "politics of dissolution" of his day, he advocated the birth of "good Europeans," i.e. "supra-national" individuals and the "amalgamation of nations."
Nietzsche, Wagner,Europe analyzes the development of Friedrich Nietzsche's ideal of European culture based on his musical aesthetics. It does so against the background of contemporary searches for a wider, cultural meaning beyond Europe's economic-political union. The book claims that Nietzsche always propagated the "aestheticization" of Europe, but that his view on how to achieve this changed as a result of his dramatically altering philosophy of music. The main focus is on Nietzsche's passion for and later aversion to Wagner's music, and, in direct connection with this, his surprising embrace of Italian operas as new forms of "Dionysian" music and of Goethe as a model of "Good Europeanism."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 295
- Erscheinungstermin: 29.08.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783110315233
- Artikelnr.: 44426412