Linux Bible, 9th Edition is the ultimate hands-on Linuxuser guide, whether you're a true beginner or a more advanced usernavigating recent changes. This updated ninth edition covers thelatest versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (RHEL 7), Fedora 21,and Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, and includes new information on cloudcomputing and development with guidance on Openstack andCloudforms. With a focus on RHEL 7, this practical guide gets youup to speed quickly on the new enhancements for enterprise-qualityfile systems, the new boot process and services management,firewalld, and the GNOME 3 desktop. Written by a Red Hat expert,this book provides the clear explanations and step-by-stepinstructions that demystify Linux and bring the new featuresseamlessly into your workflow.
This useful guide assumes a base of little or no Linuxknowledge, and takes you step by step through what you need to knowto get the job done.
* Get Linux up and running quickly
* Master basic operations and tackle more advanced tasks
* Get up to date on the recent changes to Linux server systemmanagement
* Bring Linux to the cloud using Openstack and Cloudforms
Linux Bible, 9th Edition is the one resource you need,and provides the hands-on training that gets you on track in aflash.
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons Inc / Wiley, John, & Sons, Inc
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 1W118999870
- 9th Edition
- Seitenzahl: 912
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. April 2015
- Abmessung: 236mm x 187mm x 45mm
- Gewicht: 1517g
- ISBN-13: 9781118999875
- ISBN-10: 1118999878
- Artikelnr.: 41786147