Connect basic theory with real-world applications with this practical, cross-disciplinary guide to radio frequency measurement of nanoscale devices and materials. - Learn the techniques needed for characterizing the performance of devices and their constituent building blocks, including semiconducting nanowires, graphene, and other two dimensional materials such as transition metal dichalcogenides - Gain practical insights into instrumentation, including on-wafer measurement platforms and scanning microwave microscopy - Discover how measurement techniques can be applied to solve real-world problems, in areas such as passive and active nanoelectronic devices, semiconductor dopant profiling, subsurface nanoscale tomography, nanoscale magnetic device engineering, and broadband, spatially localized measurements of biological materials Featuring numerous practical examples, and written in a concise yet rigorous style, this is the ideal resource for researchers, practicing engineers, and graduate students new to the field of radio frequency nanoelectronics.
- The Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series
- Verlag: Cambridge University Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. November 2017
- Abmessung: 254mm x 177mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 793g
- ISBN-13: 9781107120686
- ISBN-10: 1107120683
- Artikelnr.: 48063228
1. An introduction to radio frequency nanoelectronics; 2. Core concepts of microwave and RF measurements; 3. Extreme-impedance measurements; 4. On-wafer measurements of RF nanoelectronic devices; 5. Modeling and validation of RF nanoelectronic devices; 6. Characterization of nanofiber devices; 7. Instrumentation for near-field scanning microwave microscopy; 8. Probe-based measurement systems; 9. Radio frequency scanning probe measurements of materials; 10. Measurement of active nanoelectronic devices; 11. Dopant profiling in semiconductor nanoelectronics; 12. Depth profiling; 13. Dynamics of nanoscale magnetic systems; 14. Nanoscale electromagnetic measurements for life science applications.
'This book is an invaluable resource for understanding the field of RF nanoelectronics and the challenges and practice of high frequency measurement technology at the nanoscale. It provides a comprehensive overview of how RF measurement techniques and nanotechnology measurement methodology have merged to realize new technologies such as near-field scanning microwave microscopy and RF scanning probe microscopy, as well as looking at practical applications in nanoscale semiconductor devices and circuits, nanomagnetic systems and the life sciences. The book is a very state-of-the-art treatise on the field of microwave technology at the nanoscale, which every student and practitioner in the field of RF nanoelectronics should have.' Stephen M. Goodnick, Arizona State University
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen: www.buecher.de/agb
www.buecher.de ist ein Shop der
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Amtsgericht Augsburg HRA 13309
Persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: buecher.de Verwaltungs GmbH
Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16890
Günter Hilger, Geschäftsführer
Clemens Todd, Geschäftsführer
Sitz der Gesellschaft:Augsburg
Ust-IdNr. DE 204210010
Bitte wählen Sie Ihr Anliegen aus.