- Rip It Up and Start Again (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Nirvana's In Utero (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Walk This Way (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Barefoot in Babylon (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Serge Gainsbourg's Histoire de Melody Nelson (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Richard Hell and the Voidoids' Blank Generation (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
There are, of course, many books on the Beatles, but this is the only one available that is a comprehensive, career-spanning collection of journalism about the legendary band, before and after the breakup. Consisting of more than fifty articles, essays, interviews, record and movie reviews, poems, and book excerpts-many of them rare and hard to find-Read the Beatles is an unprecedented compilation that follows the arc of the Fab Four's iconic and idiosyncratic career, from their early days in Liverpool through their tragic and triumphant histories after the group's split.
The book also includes original essays from noted musicians and journalists about the Beatles' lasting influence and why they still matter today.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 416
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.10.2006
- ISBN-13: 9781440649257
- Artikelnr.: 44646324