- Top 3 Differentials in Radiology79,99 €
- Top 3 Differentials in Musculoskeletal Imaging51,99 €
- RadCases Q&A Interventional Radiology43,99 €
- Top 3 Differentials in Pediatric Radiology51,99 €
- Top 3 Differentials in Nuclear Medicine51,99 €
- Noninterpretive Skills in Radiology26,99 €
- Radcases Musculoskeletal Radiology47,99 €
The book covers all exam categories, including non-interpretive skills (NIS), physics, safety, breast, cardiac, diagnostic radiology, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, interventional, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology, nuclear, pediatrics, thoracic, ultrasound/reproductive/endocrinology, vascular, and general radiology.
Chapters are composed of four types of test cases of varying focus and complexity, each on a two-page spread.
starts with a patient presentation, followed by board-type multiple-choice questions. Details begins with a case presentation, followed by 10 rapid-fire questions, enabling brisk, high-volume learning. Image Rich presents multiple images that require accurate identification, enabling accelerated, high-volume image assessment practice. More Challenging follows the same format as Essentials but adds a higher degree of difficulty.
High-quality, board-type Q&A with detailed answer explanations
High yield "Top Tips" for each case
Special radiology artifacts section
Image Rich and Details sections aid in rapid and lasting topic mastery
Comprehensive review, covering all sections tested by the American Board of Radiology
Written by experienced, expert question writers
NIS chapter emphasizes proficiency in vital practice-related skills
This quintessential home-study guide will help radiology residents and fellows prep for and ace both the certifying and core exams.
- Verlag: Thieme, Stuttgart
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Februar 2018
- Abmessung: 282mm x 220mm x 38mm
- Gewicht: 2375g
- ISBN-13: 9781626234093
- ISBN-10: 1626234094
- Artikelnr.: 47398077