- Pediatric Forensic Evidence (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Veterinary Forensic Pathology, Volume 2 (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Veterinary Forensic Pathology, Volume 1 (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Good Laboratory Practices for Forensic Chemistry (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Vascular Disease in Older Adults (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Interface (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Forensic Medicine (eBook, PDF)143,95 €
The use of coercive measures, in particular restraint, seclusion, and involuntary medication, for the control of aggression in psychiatry remains controversial. Forensic mental health care deals with individuals who pose a risk to others and often present with significant management problems within institutions. The care of patients in these settings gives rise to debates about the balance between care and safety, and between the interests of the patients and those of the wider society to be protected. Despite these tensions, limited research has been conducted specifically on the use of coercive measures in forensic mental health care. This volume aims to fill the gap and will be of value to all professionals working in forensic psychiatric settings as well as to those working in general psychiatric and custodial settings, law professionals, and patients.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.05.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319267487
- Artikelnr.: 46932515