- Offers a unique dual system of perception and analysis to interpret mammograms, with practice using the technique in 154 cases, many new to this edition
- Correlates all imaging findings with the corresponding large thin-section and subgross, thick-section (3D) histologic images to facilitate an understanding of the pathologic processes leading to mammographic appearances
- Includes an abundance of coned-down compression views, microfocus magnification views, and specimen radiographs to support the analytic workup
- Produced in a large format that allows for exquisitely clear reproduction of radiographs and makes obscure lesions easy to locate
- Provides instructive, long-term follow-up of patients over a period of up to 25 years
Teaching Atlas of Mammography is essential for radiologists, medical students and residents who need the highest level of training in the radiologic anatomy of the normal breast and the changes associated with benign and malignant lesions. It will ensure that all clinicians acquire the optimal technique and knowledge of pathologic processes to reach a correct diagnosis--and achieve the best long-term outcomes for their patients.
- Verlag: Thieme, Stuttgart
- 4th, rev. and exp. ed.
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. November 2011
- Abmessung: 315mm x 238mm x 23mm
- Gewicht: 1600g
- ISBN-13: 9783136408049
- ISBN-10: 3136408047
- Artikelnr.: 34212265