- Disorders of Movement (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- MRI in Psychiatry (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Handbook of Medical Neuropsychology (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Inflammatory Demyelinating Diseases (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Cognitive Impairment and Dementia (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Chorea (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Movement Disorders in Dementias (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Additionally, RBD is today known to be present in more than 50% of patients with narcolepsy-cataplexy, and can also be triggered by the most commonly prescribed antidepressant medications (e.g. SSRIs, venlafaxine). RBD has been documented as occurring, with variable frequency, with virtually every category of neurologic disease and has also helped expand the field of dream research.
The volume Editors have pioneered scientific and clinical advances in the field and, partnering with leading sleep clinicians and researchers on this book, have produced an invaluable guide to specialists in sleep medicine, neurology, psychiatry and psychology. There are also strong contributions in this book by leading basic science researchers, and so this book should also appeal to neuroscientists. As stated in the book, "RBD is situated at a strategic and busy crossroads of sleep medicine and the neurosciences. RBD offers great breadth and depth of research opportunities, including extensive inter-disciplinary and multinational research opportunities...RBD is an 'experiment of Nature' in which knowledge from the study of motor-behavioral dyscontrol during REM sleep, with dream-enactment, has cast a broad and powerful light on a multitude of Central Nervous System disturbances, their evolution, and their comorbidities."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.09.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319901527
- Artikelnr.: 53987072