- The Pediatric Anterior Cruciate Ligament (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Adaptive Sports Medicine (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Return to Play in Football (eBook, PDF)204,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Fractures of the Foot and Ankle (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Proximal Femur Fractures (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Muscle Injuries in Sport Athletes (eBook, PDF)143,95 €
This comprehensive text addresses the unique needs of these athletes and stresses how their bodies differ in significant ways from those of adults, requiring that their training and clinical management be overseen by specialized personnel. The book opens with a discussion of the epidemiology of injury in the young dancer, followed by a description of screening procedures and a sample screening program. Physical therapy and resistance training are then covered, along with common conditions and injuries at the spine, hip, knee, and foot/ankle complex. There are chapters on the use of diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, nutrition and bone health, psychological matters such as anxiety, eating disorders, and peer relationships, and lastly the prevention of degenerative hip injuries.
Prevention of Injuries in the Young Dancer is an essential resource with regard to the challenges facing aspiring young dancers. It is relevant reading for dance medicine, sports medicine, and orthopedic professionals, as well as dancers, their parents, and especially those persons who promote their careers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.07.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319550473
- Artikelnr.: 53059244