- Exercise Genomics130,99 €
- Hormones, Metabolism and the Benefits of Exercise41,99 €
- JIMD Reports - Case and Research Reports, 2011/191,99 €
- JIMD Reports, Volume 4179,99 €
- JIMD Reports, Volume 4079,99 €
- JIMD Reports - Case and Research Reports, 2012/279,99 €
- JIMD Reports - Case and Research Reports, 2012/191,99 €
- Molecular and Translational Medicine
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 12664375
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. März 2011
- Abmessung: 247mm x 164mm x 22mm
- Gewicht: 560g
- ISBN-13: 9781607613541
- ISBN-10: 1607613549
- Artikelnr.: 32458672
Linda Pescatello, Ph.D. and Stephen M. Roth, Ph.D. (dedications included in Preface file)
Foreward : Exercise, Fitness and Performance Genomics Poised to Make Significant Contributions to Health and Performance Traits
Claude Bouchard, Ph.D.
Chapter 1: Fundamental Concepts in Exercise Genomics
Stephen M. Roth, Ph.D. and Martine Thomis, Ph.D.
Chapter 2: Statistical and Methodological Considerations in Exercise Genomics
Heather Gordish-Dressman, Ph.D. and Joseph M. Devaney, Ph.D.
Chapter 3: Can You Be Born a Couch Potato? The Genomic Regulation of Physical Activity
J. Timothy Lightfoot, Ph.D.
Chapter 4: Interaction between Exercise and Genetics in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: An Epidemiological Perspective
Paul W. Franks, Ph.D. and Ema C. Brito, Ph.D.
Chapter 5: The Interaction between Genetic Variation and Exercise and Physical Activity in the Determination of Body Composition and Obesity Status
Mary H. Sailors, Ph.D., and Molly S. Bray, Ph.D.Chapter 6: Interactive Effects of Genetics and Acute Exercise and Exercise Training on Plasma Lipoprotein-Lipid and Blood Pressure Phenotypes
James M. Hagberg, Ph.D.
Chapter 7: Genetic Aspects of Muscular Strength and Size
Monica J. Hubal, Ph.D., Maria L. Urso, Ph.D., and Priscilla M. Clarkson, Ph.D.
Chapter 8: Genomics of aerobic capacity and endurance performance - clinical implications
Yannis Pitsiladis Ph.D., Guan Wang MRes, Bernd Wolfarth MD
Chapter 9: A Synopsis of Exercise Genomics Research and a Vision for its Future Translation into Practice
Linda Pescatello, Ph.D. and Stephen M. Roth, Ph.D.
Appendix I: Web-based Resources