- Pediatric Cardiology and Pulmonology (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Clinical Approach to Sudden Cardiac Death Syndromes (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Congenital Diseases in the Right Heart (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- New Concepts in ECG Interpretation (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Practical Pediatric Cardiology (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- The Tricuspid Valve in Congenital Heart Disease (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Though ECG produces a relatively simple set of readings, its interpretation and diagnosis are complex. If misinterpreted, a "butterfly effect" of hidden, often neglected heart signals can lead to important and sometimes devastating consequences. Featuring an exceptionally wide range of ECG recordings and examples, the volume sheds new light on the importance of electrophysiological examinations for patients still in their developmental years and provides advice on the use of ECG in connection with recent regulations on the participation of children, adolescents and young athletes in sports.
Thanks to the variety of scenarios described, from the most frequent to the most insidious, this work will appeal to a broad readership, from cardiologists and pediatricians to family physicians, anesthesiologists, doctors in sports medicine, students and nurses.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.11.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319571027
- Artikelnr.: 52940875