- Models of Influence (eBook, ePUB)21,99 €
- Legendary Artists and the Clothes They Wore (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- Sharp Suits (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Legendary Authors and the Clothes They Wore (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
- Men and Style (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Handbags: A Love Story (eBook, ePUB)50,99 €
- Tokyo Street Style (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
Supported by a powerful cult following of dedicated, fashion-forward men around the globe, designer Mark McNairy has risen from an under-the-radar favorite to a driving force in contemporary style. His collection of menswear and footwear, Mark McNairy New Amsterdam, is defined by a strong sense of sartorial history with an eye fixed on the future; a unique style that reflects the designer's vast knowledge of American and English tailoring tradition and complete dedication to craftsmanship and his insistence upon messing it up a bit.
With McNairy, irreverence rules, and in this definitive book, his fresh take on traditional menswear is displayed in full force. At once a style guide that provides invaluable tips for today's men, it is also, like his clothing and accessories, a witty riff on the Ivy League look.
Showcasing a mix of vintage fashion and film images that reference traditional menswear and style icons like Steve McQueen and Clint Eastwood; examples of streetwear and McNairy's clothing; and advertising and pop culture references, F--k Ivy and Everything Else is a visual treat from spread to spread, packed with solid sartorial advice and cheeky humor.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Harper Design
- Seitenzahl: 176
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. Februar 2016
- ISBN-13: 9780062377418
- Artikelnr.: 44257093