- Teaches iPhone and iPad apps development in language anyone can understand
- Provides simple, step-by-step examples that make learning easy, using iOS 7
- Offers bonus videos from the author that enable you to follow along-it's like your own private classroom
The iPhone is the hottest gadget of our generation, and much of its success has been fueled by the App Store, Apple's online marketplace for iPhone apps. Over 1 billion apps were downloaded during the nine months following the launch of the App Store, ranging from the simplest games to the most complex business apps. Everyone has an idea for the next best-selling iPhone app-that's why you're reading this now! And with the popularity of the iPad, this demand will just continue to grow.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.01.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781430263623
- Artikelnr.: 43801565
3. What's Next?
4. An Introduction to the Code
5. Buttons & Labels with Multiple Graphics
6. Switch View with Multiple Graphics
7. Dragging, Rotating, and Scaling
8. Table Views, Navigation, and Arrays