Take a journey inside Docker containers, container registries, Kubernetes architecture, Kubernetes components, and core Kubectl commands. Drawing on hard-earned experience in the field, the authors provide just enough theory to help you grasp important concepts, teaching the practical straightforward knowledge you need to start running your own AKS cluster. You will dive into topics related to the deployment and operation of AKS, including Rancher for management, security, networking, storage, monitoring, backup, scaling, identity, package management with HELM, and AKS in CI/CD.
What You Will Learn
- Develop core knowledge of Docker containers, registries, and Kubernetes
- Gain AKS skills for Microsoft's fastest growing services in the cloud
- Understand the pros and cons of deploying and operating AKS
- Deploy and manage applications on the AKS platform
- Use AKS within a DevOps CI/CD process
Who This Book Is For
IT professionals who work with DevOps, the cloud, Docker, networking, storage, Linux, or Windows. Experience with cloud, DevOps, Docker, or application development is helpful.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-4842-5518-6
- 1st ed.
- Seitenzahl: 244
- Erscheinungstermin: Dezember 2019
- Abmessung: 254mm x 178mm x 13mm
- Gewicht: 467g
- ISBN-13: 9781484255186
- ISBN-10: 1484255186
- Artikelnr.: 57756663