- Digital Literature for Children (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Kinder- und Jugendliteraturforschung- 2014/2015 (eBook, ePUB)72,99 €
- Theorie2 (eBook, ePUB)80,49 €
- Nachwuchs fuer die Literatur (eBook, ePUB)95,49 €
- Der Einfluss sexualisierter Werbung auf das Image eines Werbetraegers (eBook, ePUB)54,99 €
- Mehrdeutigkeit uebersetzen (eBook, ePUB)87,99 €
- Electronic Communication (eBook, ePUB)58,95 €
This work is intended as a contribution to international research on digital literature for children and young adults and its impact on the teaching practices of literary education. Its main goals are to guide the inclusion of this training in classrooms and to investigate strategies for accessing multimedia, interactive and hypertextual messages and products that form a part of fictional products today.
The volume begins by contextualising electronic literary reading and specifying the new research framework of digital literature for children and adolescents. It then provides an overview of the relationships between the electronic medium and children and young adult production on the one hand, and of the digital works and their features on the other, to reflect on their potential for literary education. Subsequently, it tackles the effective contact of children and adolescents with this literature in order to determine what happens when different electronic works are made available to children readers without eliminating printed literature from their environment. Finally, the floor is given to two leading creators.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Peter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. Dezember 2015
- ISBN-13: 9783035298390
- Artikelnr.: 52927764