- Engineering Design and Rapid Prototyping149,99 €
- New World Situation: New Directions in Concurrent Engineering282,99 €
- Laser-Induced Materials and Processes for Rapid Prototyping111,99 €
- Rapid Manufacturing79,99 €
- Product Platform and Product Family Design181,04 €
- Collaborative Design and Planning for Digital Manufacturing149,99 €
- Distributed Manufacturing112,25 €
Rapid Prototyping: Theory and Practice provides a comprehensive collection of the latest research and technical work in the field with an emphasis on both rapid tooling and rapid manufacturing.
Drawing upon the collective knowledge of renowned experts in the industrial engineering field, Ali Kamrani and Emad Abouel Nasr have assembled a wide ranging treatise on rapid prototyping that includes:
Up to date documentation on the current scope of research on rapid prototyping, tooling and manufacturing.
Methodologies and technologies to support a customer-focussed and mass customization approach to production.
Detailed analysis and case studies of the application of rapid prototyping, rapid tooling and rapid manufacturing in fields such as medical and biomedical manufacturing, aerospace industry and automotive industry.
Up-to-date documentation on the current scope of the research of Rapid Prototyping, Tooling and Manufacturing. Explains and details the latest techniques and materials used for RP, RT and RM. Develops methodologies and technologies to support in a customer-focused product design and mass customization approach to production.
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering Vol.6
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 11328148
- Erscheinungstermin: März 2006
- Abmessung: 242mm x 162mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 725g
- ISBN-13: 9780387232904
- ISBN-10: 0387232907
- Artikelnr.: 15090367