- Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts of 1844 (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The A to Z of Marxism (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- The Capitalist Schema (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- In Marx's Shadow (eBook, ePUB)85,95 €
- Hermeneutic Communism (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- An Insurrectionist Manifesto (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Marxism and Christianity (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
Serving as the foundation for Marx's indictment of capitalism is his extraordinary work titled Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts, written in 1844 but published nearly a century later. Here Marx offers his theory of human nature and an analysis of emerging capitalism's degenerative impact on man's sense of self and his creative potential. What is man's true nature? How did capitalism gain such a foothold on Western society? What is alienation and how does it threaten to undermine the proletariat?
These and other vital questions are addressed as the youthful Marx sets forth his first detailed assessment of the human condition.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Prometheus
- Seitenzahl: 243
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. September 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781615920723
- Artikelnr.: 44867491