- The Culture Map (INTL ED) (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Trust and Betrayal in the Workplace (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Across Cultures (with featured article "Cultural Intelligence" by P. Christopher Earley and Elaine Mosakowski) (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Dealing with Difficult People (HBR Emotional Intelligence Series) (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Common Excuses of the Comfortable Compromiser (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Joy, Inc. (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Compelling People (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Americans precede anything negative with three nice comments; French, Dutch, Israelis, and Germans get straight to the point; Latin Americans and Asians are steeped in hierarchy; Scandinavians think the best boss is just one of the crowd. It's no surprise that when they try and talk to each other, chaos breaks out.
In The Culture Map, INSEAD professor Erin Meyer is your guide through this subtle, sometimes treacherous terrain in which people from starkly different backgrounds are expected to work harmoniously together. She provides a field-tested model for decoding how cultural differences impact international business, and combines a smart analytical framework with practical, actionable advice.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: PublicAffairs
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.05.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781610392594
- Artikelnr.: 41069700