- Boy After God's Own Heart Action Devotional (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- God's Amazing Creation (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Abraham--God's Brave Explorer (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Becoming God's Champion (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Joseph--God's Superhero (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Young Woman After God's Own Heart (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
Bestselling author Elizabeth George follows her popular teen books (more than 400,000 copies sold), including A Young Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices, by reaching out to tweens, ages 8 to 12, in A Girl After God's Own Heart.
Upbeat and positive, Elizabeth provides biblical truths and suggestions so tweens can thrive. She reaches out to girls where they're at and addresses daily issues that concern them, including-
- building real friendships
- talking with parents
- putting Jesus first
- handling schoolwork and activities
- deciding how to dress
Girls are busy developing new skills and increasing their knowledge as they grow into young women. A Girl After God's Own Heart shows them how to establish healthy guidelines that honor God, promote their well-being, and help them get the most from this wonderful time in their lives.
Perfect for Sunday school, preteen groups, and individuals.
- Verlag: Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 112
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. März 2010
- ISBN-13: 9780736937542
- Artikelnr.: 37838380