- Felicity (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- the princess saves herself in this one (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- the mermaid's voice returns in this one (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- the witch doesn't burn in this one (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Soft Thorns (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Falling Toward the Moon (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
Love by Night begins with anxious hesitation and nervous attraction, grows into tender affection, blossoms into passionate love, delves deep into whimsical dreams, and finally builds an image of an idyllic future together, as the reader develops along with the two characters of this poetic story.
Written as a conversation between two points of view in constant change and flux with each other, this book invites the reader into the conversation about the love that connects one person to another, but also all of us to each other.
Through this written testament to the emotional journeys books can take us on, S. K. Williams breaks down stereotypes, sexism, relationship roles, and brings awareness to mental health, grief, anxiety, depression, how to move forward, how to love in a healthy way, and, most of all, how to love yourself when it feels impossible.
- Verlag: Andrews McMeel
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Februar 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781524870089
- Artikelnr.: 60928117