- Conceptual Spaces: Elaborations and Applications (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- From Dummett's Philosophical Perspective (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- Persistence Through Time, and Across Possible Worlds (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- Truth, Existence and Explanation (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Technology and Mathematics (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Reflections on the Foundations of Mathematics (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
In this book, Andrea Clausen intends to reconcile Kripke's point according to which conceptual content has to be considered as being constituted by social, normative practice - by a process of mutual assessments - with the view that the content of empirical assertions has to be conceived as objective. She criticizes approaches that explicate content-constitutive practice in non-normative terms, namely in terms of sanctioning behavior (Haugeland, Pettit, Esfeld). She also rejects a pragmatist reading of Heidegger that proceeds from thoroughly normative but pre-conceptual practice. She develops and defends a particular reading of an approach that conceives normative, conceptually articulated practice - giving and asking for reasons - as primitive (Brandom, McDowell).
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 267
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.05.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783110324129
- Artikelnr.: 44454585