- Carlsen Klartext: Klima- und Umweltschutz (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Weird, Wild, Amazing! Forest: Exploring the Incredible World in the Trees (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Forest Club (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Forest Club (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- How You Can Save the Planet (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- How to Change Everything (eBook, ePUB)9,74 €
This beautiful gift book, illustrated in full colour by Barry Falls, is divided into five sections: looking out of the window, venturing out into the garden, walking in the woods, investigating heathland and wandering on the river bank.
Dara pauses to tell you about each habitat and provides fantastic facts about the native birds, animals and plants you will find there - including wrens, blackbirds, butterflies, tadpoles, bluebells, bees, hen harriers, otters, dandelions, oak trees and many more.
Each section contains a discovery section where you will have a closer look at natural phenomenon such as metamorphoses and migration, learn about categorization in the animal kingdom or become an expert on the collective nouns for birds.
Each section finishes with an activity to do when you get home: plant wild flowers, make a bird feeder, try pond dipping, make a journey stick and build a vivarium.
Dara ends the book with advice for young conservationists and how to follow the countryside code.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pan Macmillan
- Seitenzahl: 64
- Altersempfehlung: ab 7 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. Juli 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781529045314
- Artikelnr.: 60927767