From designing medieval costumes and adding ghosts to your spooky dungeons, this is your chance to build the ultimate castle. Design a coat of arms, entertain friends with enormous banquets and put on a jousting competition.
Just add stickers, doodles and lots of colour to bring it all to life.
As the castle owner, you'll have loads of fun activities to do, including:
- Creating a map so visitors can find their way around
- Designing suits of armour and dressing up like a knight
- Decorating your walls with funny family portraits
- Counting all your treasure and designing a crown
- Cooking up a delicious medieval feast in the kitchen
- Organising an amazing birds of prey demonstration
- Growing lots of vegetables and planting flowers
About Lonely Planet Kids: Lonely Planet Kids - an imprint of the world's leading travel authority Lonely Planet - published its first book in 2011. Over the past 45 years, Lonely Planet has grown a dedicated global community of travellers, many of whom are now sharing a passion for exploration with their children. Lonely Planet Kids educates and encourages young readers at home and in school to learn about the world with engaging books on culture, sociology, geography, nature, history, space and more. We want to inspire the next generation of global citizens and help kids and their parents to approach life in a way that makes every day an adventure. Come explore!
- Lonely Planet Kids
- Verlag: Lonely Planet Publications
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 5915
- Seitenzahl: 40
- Altersempfehlung: ab 6 Jahren
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. Februar 2019
- Abmessung: 215mm x 82mm x 4mm
- Gewicht: 236g
- ISBN-13: 9781788680240
- ISBN-10: 1788680243
- Artikelnr.: 53289280