CLARKSON'S BACK - AND THIS TIME HE'S PUTTING HIS FOOT DOWN
From his first job as a travelling sales rep selling Paddington Bears to his latest wheeze as a gentleman farmer, Jeremy Clarkson's love of cars has just about kept him out of trouble.
But in a persistently infuriating world, sometimes you have to race full-throttle at the speed-bumps.
Because there's still plenty to get cross about, including:
· Why nothing good ever came out of a meeting
· Muesli's unmentionable side effects
· Navigating London when every single road is being dug up at once
· People who read online reviews of dishwashers
· ****ing driverless cars
Buckle up for a bumpy ride - you're holding the only book in history to require seatbelts . . .
Praise for Jeremy Clarkson:
Brilliant . . . Laugh-out-loud' Daily Telegraph
'Outrageously funny . . . Will have you in stitches' Time Out
'Very funny . . . I cracked up laughing on the tube' Evening Standard
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Oktober 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781405939089
- Artikelnr.: 57177590