- Discursive Design: Critical, Speculative, and Alternative Things26,99 €
- The Book about Xu Bing's Book from the Ground29,99 €
- Studio Job: Monkey Business57,99 €
- Book from the Ground11,99 €
- Culture Is Not Always Popular: Fifteen Years of Design Observer39,99 €
- KAWS35,99 €
- Modern Americana Expanded Edition50,99 €
furniture from the gallery that pioneered the field.
This richly illustrated volume gathers together the major works of an ambitious group of designers who transcend the classical borders of art and design. Championed by Carpenters Workshop Gallery, these international rising and established artists create functional sculptures, often outside their traditional territories of expression. Texts by founders Julien Lombrail and Loïc Le Gaillard trace the history of this design movement, and their pioneering decision to create a workshop space, the first of its kind dedicated to the production of its artists designs.
Presenting today s best functional sculpture design, this volume includes work by Atelier Van Lieshout, Maarten Baas, Sebastian Brajkovic, Andrea Branzi, Fernando and Humberto Campana, Nacho Carbonell, Wendell Castle, Vincenzo de Cotiis, Ingrid Donat, Vincent Dubourg, Johanna Grawunder, Stuart Haygarth, Mathieu Lehanneur, Frederik Molenschot, Nendo, Rick Owens, Wonmin Park, Random International, Giacomo Ravagli, Pablo Reinoso, Robert Stadler, Studio Drift, Studio Job, and Charles Trevelyan. Limited-edition masterworks crafted by these designers, architects, and artists highlight the expressive potential of the developing field and its appeal to collectors worldwide.
- Verlag: Rizzoli US
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Februar 2018
- Abmessung: 325mm x 248mm x 40mm
- Gewicht: 2786g
- ISBN-13: 9780847859757
- ISBN-10: 0847859754
- Artikelnr.: 45804550