- The Off-Hollywood Film Guide (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Xena: Their Courage Changed Our World (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Summary of I Am Not Your Negro: A Companion Edition to the Documentary Film Directed by Raoul Peck by James Balwin & Raoul Peck (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- 101 Ways to Score Higher on Your GMAT (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The New Historical Dictionary of the American Film Industry (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- All About the Movies (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
"Sean Howe's history of Marvel makes a compulsively readable, riotous and heartbreaking version of my favorite story, that of how a bunch of weirdoes changed the world...That it's all true is just frosting on the cake.” —Jonathan Lethem
For the first time, Marvel Comics tells the stories of the men who made Marvel: Martin Goodman, the self-made publisher who forayed into comics after a get-rich-quick tip in 1939, Stan Lee, the energetic editor who would shepherd the company through thick and thin for decades and Jack Kirby, the WWII veteran who would co-create Captain America in 1940 and, twenty years later, developed with Lee the bulk of the company's marquee characters in a three-year frenzy. Incorporating more than one hundred original interviews with those who worked behind the scenes at Marvel over a seventy-year-span, Marvel Comics packs anecdotes and analysis into a gripping narrative of how a small group of people on the cusp of failure created one of the most enduring pop cultural forces in contemporary America.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Harper
- Seitenzahl: 496
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.10.2013
- ISBN-13: 9780062314697
- Artikelnr.: 39517361