- Dead In The Water (Campbell & Carter Mystery 4) (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Rooted in Evil (Campbell & Carter Mystery 5) (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- An Unfinished Murder: Campbell & Carter Mystery 6 (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- A Better Quality of Murder (Inspector Ben Ross Mystery 3) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- A Matter of Murder (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Mud, Muck and Dead Things (Campbell & Carter Mystery 1) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
Inspector Jess Campbell and Superintendent Ian Carter are put to work after the discovery of a dead body in a cosy Cotswold village. Ann Granger's second Campbell and Carter mystery, Rack, Ruin and Murder, will enthral fans of Rebecca Tope, Agatha Christie and ITV's Midsomer Murders.
'She is on to another winner' - Birmingham Post
When old Monty Bickerstaffe finds a dead body in his drawing room it comes as a nasty surprise - the first of many. Monty lives alone in a crumbling Cotswold manor house and the last thing he wants is the police sniffing around his property. Not that he has anything to hide...
The identity of the corpse and how and why it was left in Monty's home remain a mystery. The locals swear they've seen nothing unusual and Monty's relatives claim they've never set eyes on the stiff before. But Inspector Jess Campbell is convinced that someone's lying and, with the help of Superintendent Ian Carter, she must dig deep into Monty's family history to reveal the shocking truth...
What readers are saying about Rack, Ruin and Murder:
'The book contains humour, intrigue, poignancy and the entire story is one which is easily followed'
'Ann Granger's best ever murder mystery with a brilliant ending of unguessable twists and turns - unputdownable'
'A great follow up to the first book in this series. The descriptions made you feel like you were there'
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 232
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. Juni 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780755383757
- Artikelnr.: 39210784