- The Dialogical Self Theory in Education (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Lehrerenthusiasmus (eBook, PDF)42,99 €
- Autism, Pedagogy and Education (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Erfolgreich lehren: Ermutigen, motivieren, begeistern (eBook, PDF)19,99 €
- The Factors Effecting Student Achievement (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Creativity in Music Education (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Visualizing Mathematics (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
The theory can be divided into two aspects that closely inter-relate and influence each other: human cognitive architecture and the instructional designs and prescriptions that flow from that architecture. The cognitive architecture is based on biological evolution. The resulting description of human cognitive architecture is novel and accordingly, the instructional designs that flow from the architecture also are novel. All instructional procedures are routinely tested using randomized, controlled experiments.
Roughly 1/3 of the book will be devoted to cognitive architecture and its evolutionary base with 2/3 devoted to the instructional implications that follow, including technology-based instruction. Researchers, teachers and instructional designers need the book because of the explosion of interest in cognitive load theory over the last few years. The theory is represented in countless journal articles but a detailed, modern overview presenting the theory and its implications in one location is not available.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.04.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781441981264
- Artikelnr.: 37341995