- The Cocktail Dictionary (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Shaken (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Whiskey Distilled (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Vermouth: A Sprited Revival, with 40 Modern Cocktails (Second Edition) (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Punch (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Bartender's Bible (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Cocktail Therapy (eBook, ePUB)11,02 €
On the heels of the success of The Modern Mixologist: Contemporary Classic Cocktails, Tony Abou-Ganim has written Vodka Distilled as a companion piece focusing entirely on this clear spirit. It is a comprehensive look at the vodka marketplace, geared toward those working in the profession as well as the giant audience of vodka drinkers. This one-of-a-kind resource establishs a new standard in defining and understanding the world's most consumed spirit.
Vodka Distilled appeal to both enthusiasts and aficionados by explaining how traditional-style vodkas-those produced in Eastern Europe-differ in character from those made in the West, and how different raw materials and distillation and filtration methods contribute to these variations in character. By breaking down the characteristics of each highlighted vodka, Abou-Ganim helps readers better understand, appreciate, and enjoy this noble spirit.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Agate Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 21.01.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781572847125
- Artikelnr.: 39043194