- How to Drink Whisky (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
- The Whisky Dictionary (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- 101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die (Revised & Updated) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Cocktail Dictionary (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Shaken (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- 101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die (Revised and Updated) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
'This book is incredible' - Alex Kratena
An in-depth, personal journey around Japan's whisky distilleries.
Award-winning author and Japanese whisky expert, Dave Broom, tells their story and unveils the philosophy that lies behind this fascinating whisky culture, and how it relates to many Japanese concepts.
Dave looks at the history and output of each distillery, considering the elements that make that particular whisky what it is, and including tasting notes. Features on aspects of Japanese life and culture that are crucial to a wider understanding, from the importance of the seasons to the role of craftsmanship, add to the picture. And interwoven throughout the book is the fascinating narrative of the journey across Japan which Dave made with photographer Kohei Take, offering further insight into the country which creates this wonderful drink and making this a must-have edition for any whisky lover, whisky drinker, whisky collector or Japanophile.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Octopus
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.10.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781784723958
- Artikelnr.: 49266133