- Turmeric Curcumin: Superfood for Optimal Health: 18 Quick and Tasty Turmeric Recipes to Heal Cancer, Arthritis and Alzheimer's (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Lemon Cookbook (EBK) (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Turmeric: Easy and Delicious Turmeric Recipes for Optimal Health (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Hash Cakes (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Cannabis Cuisine (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Fish Sauce Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
Considered to be one of nature's most powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients, turmeric is a powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including digestion problems, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, toothache, bruises, chest pain and colic.
Turmeric has been harvested for over 5,000 years in its native Indonesia and is a key ingredient in many dishes and medicinal remedies throughout the region. It is now rising quickly in popularity everywhere in the world as wellness seekers of all ages discover the health properties of this incredible food.
Scientific studies now show that turmeric contains anti-cancer properties, may be helpful with inflammatory bowel disease, Chrohn's, rheumatoid arthritis, help with improved liver function, heart health, may help to lower cholesterol and be protective against Alzheimer's disease.
Turmeric becomes more active either when cooked or combined with other specific ingredients such as ginger and black pepper. Whether in root or powder form, turmeric can be used in juices, smoothies, infusions, soups, curries, pulses, stews, for roasting vegetables, adding to hummus, yoghurt and marinades for fish, meat or tofu. All the health benefits, how to use turmeric and 50 delicious recipes are included in this stunning cookbook.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Octopus
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.08.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781912023226
- Artikelnr.: 48806218