- River Cafe Cook Book Easy (eBook, ePUB)17,99 €
- Eleven Madison Park: The Next Chapter, Revised and Unlimited Edition (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Curry Easy (eBook, ePUB)17,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- From the Oven to the Table (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Roast Chicken and Other Stories (eBook, ePUB)17,99 €
- River Cafe Pocket Books: Pasta and Ravioli (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
Yotam and Sami's inventive yet simple dishes are inspired by their respective childhoods in West and East Jerusalem but rest on numerous other culinary traditions, ranging from North Africa to Lebanon, Italy and California. The 140 original recipes cover everything from accomplished meat and fish main courses, through to many healthy and quick salads and suppers, plus Ottolenghi's famous and delectable cakes and breads.
Ottolenghi: The Cookbook captures the zeitgeist for honest, healthy, bold cooking presented with flair, style and substance. This painstakingly designed, lavishly photographed recipe book offers the timeless qualities of a cookery classic.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.05.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781446407097
- Artikelnr.: 37920112