- Lissabon - Das Kochbuch (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
- Persiana (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- The New Portuguese Table (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Kochen wie in Portugal (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Comidas Do Mundo - We Cook For Us (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Secrets of traditional Portuguese cookery (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Das Portugal Kochbuch - Portugiesische Rezepte (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Sharing recipes inspired by the dishes that he loves, Nuno takes you through a typical day in Lisbon. Here you will discover the secrets to the most delicious pastéis de nata, the custard tarts for which Lisbon is so famous, and bolas de Berlim, fluffy doughnuts stuffed with custard that are sold on the beach. For lunch you might sample some typical seafood, like squid sizzling in a pan with garlic and coriander, or grilled sardines with a roasted green pepper salad. And as night draws in, Nuno offers his recipes for rich and warming dishes like slow-baked lamb chanfana and roasted orange-rub pork belly with fennel - which may even be followed with a cheeky prego sandwich after dinner.
These are the heart-warming, vibrant dishes of a city with a modern, bustling food scene that is nevertheless steeped in centuries-old traditions. Nuno's portraits of Lisbon's idiosyncrasies are threaded through the pages: impromptu sardine grills, endless snacking and city-wide street carnivals. With luminous photography shot on location, this book will bring to life Portugal's magnificent capital city and its fabulous cuisine.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.10.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781408877029
- Artikelnr.: 49493872