- A Love for Food (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- Carina Contini's Kitchen Garden Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- A Caledonian Feast (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Modern British Food (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Coorie Cooking - Schottische Rezepte zum Wohlfühlen (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
DEJA FOOD is a return to the food of times past. It is how we used to eat, being inventive with the less expensive cuts of meat, using richly flavoured leftovers to create stunning new dishes, making the most of seasonal ingredients served simply and deliciously in ways we have forgotten. It's frugal, but full of flavour, deliciously different, yet proudly traditional.
This delectable collection includes recipes for meat, poultry, game, offal, vegetable and fish. There are skinks, hashes, puddings and pies. Goose, shrimp, parsnips et al will be potted, stewed and fricasseed into hearty, flavourful food that stands up to the best modern recipes. And Mary-Anne will reveal the fascinating stories behind the dishes.
DEJA FOOD is real food, perfected over centuries, that is just as mouth-watering today as it was then.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House
- Seitenzahl: 352
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.05.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781473522657
- Artikelnr.: 45325916