- The Currabinny Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Irish Traditional Cooking (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- A Little Bite of Happiness (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Traditional Irish cooking (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Southern Country Cooking from the Loveless Cafe (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- One Pot Feeds All (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Told from the perspective of beloved housekeeper Kinky Kincaid, one of the cherished starring characters in Taylor's An Irish Country series, An Irish Country Cookbook explores Ireland's rich culture through its delicious dishes and stories of its charming people. These authentic tried-and-true family recipes have been passed down from generation to generation, and are the original comfort food for millions. Organized into sections such as: starters, soups, breads, mains, sides, sauces, desserts, cakes, candy and treats, and Ulster Christmas recipes, this cookbook brings the magic of Irish cooking and time-honored Irish traditions to life.
The ten short stories starring Dr. Fingal Flahertie O'Reilly, Dr. Barry Laverty, and the colorful village of Ballybucklebo will delight fans of the series and new readers alike. From starters to sauces, Irish soda bread to Christmas dinner, these memorable dishes will bring a taste of the world of the Irish Country books to every kitchen.
At the Publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Tom Doherty Associates
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.02.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781466889262
- Artikelnr.: 45631975