- Liberation Through Hearing (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Successful Musician Mindset: Proven Music Business Hacks and Tricks to Book More Gigs and Earn a Six Figure Income...Guaranteed! (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Michael Jackson, Inc. (eBook, ePUB)13,78 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- iTake-Over (eBook, ePUB)60,95 €
- The Successful Musician Mindset: Proven Music Business Hacks and Tricks to Book More Gigs and Earn a Six Figure Income...Guaranteed! (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Cowboys and Indies (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
When How to Make It in the New Music Business hit shelves in 2016, it instantly became the go-to resource for musicians eager to make a living in a turbulent industry. Widely adopted by music schools everywhere and considered "the best how- to book of its kind” (Music Connection), it inspired thousands to stop waiting around for that "big break.” Now trusted as the leading expert for "do it yourself” artists, Ari Herstand returns with this second edition, maintaining that a stable career can be built by taking advantage of the many tools at our fi ngertips: conquering social media, mastering the art of merchandising, embracing authentic fan connection, and simply learning how to persevere. Comprehensively updated to include the latest online trends and developments, it offers inspiring success stories across media such as Spotify and Instagram. The result is a must- have for anyone hoping to navigate the increasingly complex yet advantageous landscape that is the modern music industry.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Liveright
- Seitenzahl: 528
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. November 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781631496325
- Artikelnr.: 59593264