- Studien zur Neuen Ontologie und Anthropologie (eBook, PDF)39,95
- Self and World (eBook, PDF)164,95
- Bewusstsein, Intentionalität und mentale Repräsentation (eBook, PDF)159,95
A statement is true, when what is said is actually the case. Heidegger is often accused of wanting to undermine this triviality as well as criteria of rational thinking and speaking along with it. This study however points to a reevaluation of the ideas in Being and Time. Heidegger’s innovation consists in the his pluralizing of the concept of truth: on the one hand, he reconstructs the familiar concept of truth as factually true sentences, while on the other, he reserves a totally unique conception of truth for the evaluation of philosophical approaches.
Christoph Martel, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg.
- Verlag: Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co.KG
- Seitenzahl: 341
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.12.2008
- ISBN-13: 9783110211894
- Artikelnr.: 44690343