- DK Eyewitness Top 10 Sydney (eBook, PDF)5,49 €
- Top 10 Puerto Rico (eBook, PDF)5,49 €
- DK Eyewitness Top 10 Tallinn (eBook, PDF)5,49 €
- Top 10 Vancouver and Victoria (eBook, PDF)5,49 €
- Where To Go When (eBook, PDF)10,99 €
- DK Eyewitness Top 10 Sydney (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Food, Wine and China (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
Explore California's world-class wineries, take a leisurely tour on the Napa Valley Wine Train, cycle along the Silverado Trail or venture to the Russian River for the renowned River Jazz and Blues Festival.
From Top 10 festivals to the Top 10 beaches - discover the best of California Wine Country with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 California Wine Country:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase California Wine Country's best attractions, covering the Hess Collection, Calistoga, Sonoma State Historic Park, Santa Rosa and many more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore California Wine Country's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley and Santa Rosa, Russian River and Alexander Valley and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.10.2014
- ISBN-13: 9780241013137
- Artikelnr.: 41495557