- Programming in CoffeeScript (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- AngularJS for .NET Developers in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Functions, Arrays, Objects
- XHTML DOM®: Objects and Collections
- XML® and RSS
- XML DOM
- Rich Internet Applications
- Dojo Toolkit
- Consuming Web Services
- And more…
- Download code examples
- Check out the growing list of programming, Web 2.0 and software-related Resource Centers
- To receive updates for this book, subscribe to the free Deitel ® Buzz Online e-mail newsletter at www.deitel.com/newsletter/subscribe.html
- Read archived issues of the Deitel ® Buzz Online
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on corporate training courses delivered on-site worldwide
This book applies the Deitel signature live-code approach to teaching the client side of Rich Internet Applications (RIA) development. The book presents concepts in the context of 100+ fully tested programs (6,000+ lines of code), complete with syntax shading, detailed descriptions and sample outputs. The book features over 150 tips that will help you build robust client-side web applications.
TheDeitel® Developer Seriesis designed for professional programmers. The series presents focused treatments of emerging technologies, including .NET, Java(TM), web services, Internet and web development and more.
Pre-Publication Reviewer Testimonials
"Cements the browser as a first-class development platform."-Johnvey Hwang, Splunk, Inc.
"Excellent for learning to develop standards-compliant web applications."-Paul Vencill, MITRE, Inc.
"The CSS chapter is compact, concise and full of useful info!"-Billy B. L. Lim, Illinois State University
"A good introduction to the DOM; doesn't trip over cross-browser incompatibilities."-Eric Lawrence, Microsoft
"Exceptionally clear Ajax tutorial; best I've reviewed! Great solutions for the very cool type-ahead and edit-in-place Ajax features. 'Libraries to Help Eliminate Cross-Browser Compatibility Issues' is fantastic. This book and your websites will be often-visited resources (if not best practices in themselves)."-John Peterson, Insync and V.I.O. Inc.
"I wish I'd had this when I was learning to program."-Joe Kromer, New Perspective
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Seitenzahl: 448
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. März 2009
- ISBN-13: 9780137013104
- Artikelnr.: 37819616