- Kansai Cool (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Kyoto & Nara The Soul of Japan (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Beautiful Japan (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Little Book of Tokyo (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Cool Tokyo Guide (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Jakarta: 25 Excursions in and around the Indonesian Capital (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Journey Through Indonesia (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
Tokyo - Capital of Cool delves into Tokyo's Edo-era roots, its thirst to modernize while retaining its traditions, its amazing culinary heritage, and the impact of its creative youth population.
From the chic streets of Omotesando to the Tosho-gu shrine complex in Nikko, award-winning travel and fiction writer Rob Goss takes readers to the patchwork of districts and sights that comprise Tokyo and its neighboring towns.
You will be amazed and enthralled at the vivid photographs and the in-depth discussion of Japanese history and culture that exceed the boundaries of a traditional guidebook in offering insights into one of the world's most significant and most innovative cities.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Tuttle Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 120
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.06.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781462914975
- Artikelnr.: 44832203