- The Rise of the Ultra Runners (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Born to Run (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Fifty Places to Run Before You Die (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Secret of Running (eBook, ePUB)24,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Endure: Mind, Body and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Flow-Jäger (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
Adharanand Finn - award-winning author of Running with the Kenyans - moved to Japan to discover more about this unique running culture and what it might teach us about the sport and about Japan. As an amateur runner about to turn forty, he also hoped find out whether the Japanese approach to training might help him keep improving. What he learned - about competition, about team work, about beating your personal bests, about form and about himself - will fascinate anyone who is keen to explore why we run, and how we might do it better.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Faber And Faber Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.03.2015
- ISBN-13: 9780571303182
- Artikelnr.: 42427113