- Swift 5 for Absolute Beginners24,99 €
- Swift Development with Cocoa: Developing for the Mac and IOS App Stores40,99 €
- C# and XML Primer21,99 €
- Pro .NET 4 Parallel Programming in C#39,99 €
- Developing for Apple TV using tvOS and Swift20,99 €
- Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming35,99 €
- Learn Cocoa Touch for iOS30,99 €
Former Microsoft engineer and published app-store developer Bryan Costanich shows you how to use the tools you already know to create native apps in iOS using C# and the .NET Base Class Libraries. The magic is in Novell's implementation of Apple's Cocoa libraries in MonoTouch. You'll master the same elegant and rich Cocoa environment, but without the need to learn a new programming language.
Developing C# Applications for iPhone and iPad using MonoTouch takes you from your first "Hello, World" example through the major APIs and features of iOS. The coverage is comprehensive and makes use of frequent examples, complete with sample code you can download and reuse to create your own powerful and playful apps.
- Verlag: Apress / Springer, Berlin
- 1st ed.
- Seitenzahl: 512
- Erscheinungstermin: Juni 2011
- Abmessung: 235mm x 192mm x 32mm
- Gewicht: 944g
- ISBN-13: 9781430231745
- ISBN-10: 1430231742
- Artikelnr.: 29959295