- Britain and the European Union88,57 €
- The European Union in Crisis32,00 €
- The European Union in Crisis88,99 €
- Interest Representation in the European Union35,99 €
- The Foreign Policy of the European Union33,99 €
- Interest Representation in the European Union78,99 €
- Development Policy of the European Union35,39 €
Andrew Geddes outlines major changes in the scope of the European project and assesses how central, devolved and local governments have responded to the EU. The book also assesses the EU's impact on domestic policies, assessing debates within and between the main parties and charting the rise of Euroscepticism as a key trend in contemporary British politics. Engagingly written, this text provides a comprehensive and up-to-date analysis both of the EU's impact on Britain and of Britain's contribution to the EU.
- The European Union Series
- Verlag: Macmillan Education
- Seitenzahl: 308
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. Januar 2013
- Abmessung: 216mm x 140mm x 16mm
- Gewicht: 376g
- ISBN-13: 9780230291959
- ISBN-10: 0230291953
- Artikelnr.: 36267350
Britain on the Edge of Europe .
Looking in from the Outside .
Full Hearted Consent? Britain in Europe from Heath to Major.
From New Labour to the Cameron Coalition.
Britain, EU Institutions and Decision
Making Processes .
Britain and Core European Union Policies .
Britain and the EU's Move Into High Politics .
The British State and European Integration .
British Party Politics and the Rise of Euroscepticism .
Conclusions: Britain and the European Union Assessed.